NFL World Reacts the latest news | NFL scores | Live NFL Scores for 2022
NFL World Reacts To Steelers’ Major Injury News
- Brooke Pryor of ESPN listed all the injuries that Pittsburgh is dealing with currently.
- Pryor listed a very long list on Tuesday afternoon
- The majority of the injuries are from the Steelers’ defense.
- Cam Sutton and Ahkello Witherspoon are having injuries in the hamstring.
- Minkah Fitzpatrick is fighting a knee injury.
- Larry Ogunjobi is struggling with a back injury.
- Cornerbacks Levi Wallace and Montravius Adams are having injuries in the nose.
- Zach Gentry is dealing with a knee injury while Pat Freiermuth is having a concussion.
- “The entire defense at this point lol goodness,” one fan tweeted.
- “Yikes,” another one said.
- “Tomlin is about to have his first season under .500,” another fan tweeted.
- Into week 6, The Steelers are at 1-4.
Patriots Mentioned For Odell Beckham: NFL World Reacts
- ESPN’s Jeremy Fowler reported –
- “New England is worth watching because
- I’m told it heavily evaluated Beckham’s market early in free agency in March,”
- OBJ is currently recovering from a torn ACL suffered during the Super Bowl.
- Reportedly, OBJ is targeting a mid-November return.
- He might sign after the Nov. 1 trade deadline.
- “Sigh doesn’t bring this convo in my TL till something happens” – one fan wrote.
- “Oh we are not playing this OBJ to the Pats game again,” another fan said.
- “He not coming to NE” – another wrote.
- “year 33 of Odel to then pats rumors”- another said.
- In Feb, OBJ said, he prefers joining the Patriots before signing with the Rams.
NFL World Reacts To Baker Mayfield Injury Decision News
- After suffering an ankle injury on Sunday,
- Mayfield might be out of the field for some time.
- “Baker Mayfield received second opinions on his high ankle sprain
- that confirmed there’s no major damage and no surgery needed, per sources.
- He’s not going on IR as of now,
- leaving open the possibility he could be back within four games.” – Tom Pelissero said.
- “Panther Super Bowl back on,” one fan replied.
- “When will he learn.” – another tweeted.
- “A few starts for PJ Walker,” Ian Rapoport said.
- “No need to rush back,” Lindsey Ok said.
NFL World Reacts To Russell Wilson Week 6 News
- Reportedly, next Monday night Wilson will play against the Los Angeles Chargers.
- Denver Broncos had amazing news about QB Russell Wilson on Tuesday afternoon.
- Wilson has been fighting a shoulder injury for the last couple of weeks.
- He underwent a procedure just a few days ago due to an injury.
- Reportedly, Network’s Ian Rapoport and Tom Pelissero said –
- “Wilson has a strained latissimus dorsi,
- which is an injury that’s not as common for football players.
- Still, it’s been affecting him and
- he’s hoping that this surgery on his throwing shoulder will help him play better.”
- Broncos fans are excited that Wilson will bounce back soon.
- “Good, ’cause I would hate for Brett Rypien to start that game.
- And look even more foolish than Russ.” – one fan tweeted.
NFL World Reacts To The Dalton Schultz Injury News
- Reportedly, Dalton Schultz reaggravated an injury that he suffered earlier in the season.
- “#Cowboys TE Dalton Schultz reaggravated his sprained PCL
- in the win over the #Rams, per source.
- No new injury or damage.
- As long as he makes it through the week OK,
- he should be good to go Sunday night against the #Eagles,” Pelissero said.
- Fans believe Schultz should take some rest for proper recovery.
- “Am I wrong for almost preferring Jake Ferguson getting most of the snaps anyways?
- His ability to hold up in the run game makes him invaluable.
- And he’s not a slouch as a receiver either,” one fan tweeted.
- “They should probably sit him tbh.
- He looked sluggish BEFORE reaggravating his injury,” another said.
NFL World Reacts To Carson Wentz Injury News
- Reportedly, Wentz might not play against the Chicago Bears this Thursday.
- Fans had several reactions to this news.
- “If I don’t get Heinicke on Thursday night I’m going to scream at someone,” one fan said.
- “Oh no,” another person tweeted.
- Stephen Reed said – “If WAS holds Carson out, I applaud them,
- It’s what Reich and the #Colts should’ve done
- the first week of 2021 after the foot surgery and then from Ballard should’ve placed him
- on IR weeks 3-8 after getting two high ankle sprains on the same play against LAR.”
- Heinicke might play for The Commanders if Wentz is unable to play on Thursday.
- On Wentz’s availability, The Commanders will provide an official update this Wednesday.
Giants, and Packers Made NFL History In London Sunday
- This game was one of the best which is viable from the crowd.
- Viewership numbers for the game were released on Tuesday which was played in London.
- According to Pro Football Talk:
- “Sunday’s Giants-Packers game reached an audience of 5.5 million viewers,
- making it the most-watched London game ever to air on NFL Network.
- And the previous record was set a week earlier by the Vikings-Saints game.
- So the 2022 season is seeing a significant increase in American fans
- watching the London games on NFL Network.”
- American football has been growing internationally in recent times.
- This game was one of the most-watched London games to be aired on the NFL Network.
Tom Brady, and Gisele Have Had Problems Reportedly